Welcome to Ceriz. Ceriz is part of Future Lifestyle Fashion Limited. We are a high fashion brand from the house of Future Group. In using www.ceriz.com services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com to or call us on +91 8879681927 (Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm).
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Ceriz reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site if Ceriz discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The site is not available to people whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Ceriz for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Ceriz makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Ceriz will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Ceriz you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Ceriz registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"). All the information which compulsorily needs to be filled are marked in asterix (*) sign.
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Ceriz has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Ceriz has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
3. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Ceriz for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item's description.
7. The payment will be made through duly authorized usage of the instrument used to purchase a product.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to website on or by this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain Ceriz property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Ceriz of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Ceriz owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Ceriz will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Ceriz is and shall be under no obligation to:
1. Maintain any Comments in confidence.
2. Pay you any compensation for any Comments. or
3. Respond to any Comments.
You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
Ceriz does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the website. You grant Ceriz the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Ceriz and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Ceriz and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
8. In event of fraud, the IP address details and other required information will be forwarded to the required legal authorities.
Cancellation of Orders
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will inform you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled by Ceriz after your credit / debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
We will seek authorization on your Card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies, gift wrapping charges,etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured / charged. If however the same is charged to your card / bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Ceriz reserves the right to capture / charge your card to the full or partial authorized amount for the concerned order.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on Ceriz will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not stored by Ceriz. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the other payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Ceriz and its associated service providing banks or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently.
Ceriz and its associated service providing banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ceriz, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Ceriz shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect to any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These conditions relate to all CERIZ promotions, contests and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
1. Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotion code cannot be used after an order has been placed.
2. If the promotional code has expired, then you cannot use it. Also you cannot swap your promotional code for cash.
3. If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own Ceriz account for the purpose for which it was issued.
4. You should not pass a promotional code that is solely given to you, around your friends, or post it in a public/social platform - you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
5. Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
6. Do not use a promotional code to buy discounted products from Ceriz, and then sell them on for a higher price to make you a bit of extra money.
7. If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
Any change in the conditions under Discount codes shall be updated from time to time as per the sole discretion of Ceriz.
Insurance & Delivery
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Ceriz, and transfer of responsibility In the same way.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, usually 5-7 business days. Ceriz is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, other government authorities or due to force majeure.
Copyright & Trademark
User acknowledges that the Ceriz website contains content, including but not limited to text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd.
The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
1. Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
2. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
3. Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding', 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'
4. Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services or 5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Ceriz make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Ceriz is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Limitation of Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The language of Arbitration shall be English. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ceriz with respect to the Ceriz websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Ceriz with respect to the Ceriz websites/services. Ceriz's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
For any query, you get in touch with us anytime.
Refer our CONTACT US page and share your feedback or grievance with us.