How do I know my size?
- Sizing advice for Ceriz shoes vary from style to style. Generally our shoes run true to size but as everyone’s feet differ, sizing preference depends solely on the wearer.
- Please keep in mind that none of our shoes are pre-stretched, but the majority of our materials will open up over time. After multiple wears, most materials will stretch and form to the shape of the wearer's foot, forming the perfect fit.
- To assist with sizing differences, our online specialists provide general sizing advice on our website. Once you click on a product, you can find “Size Chart” that shows direct conversions to Ceriz sizing.
- We provide these references to help you find the best fit, but should you have additional questions, please contact our Customer care.
Can I exchange or return a shoe if it doesn’t fit?
- We use standard EURO sizes to help you pick the perfect size. However, if you still want to swap your shoe for another size then please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the product being delivered to you. The shoe can be exchanged for any other article of your choice.
- In case of return, you may return an item you have purchased as long as it meets the requirements of our returns policy and within 7 days of delivery and an immediate refund shall be issued. We, hereby provide Worldwide Warranty for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase by the User against manufacturing defects only.
How do I look after my Ceriz Shoes?
Special care should be taken to avoid scratching and marking them. When not being worn, store footwear in their dust bags provided in the box.