PLACING AN ORDER
Placing an order is easy, simply follow these steps:
1. Shop by browsing through any of our product categories and view more detail on each product page.
2. Add your chosen size to your shopping bag by clicking on the ADD TO CART button.
3. Review the items you have selected by clicking on the VIEW CART. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the REMOVE button next to the item.
4. To finalize your purchases, click CHECKOUT and follow the instructions.
You do not need to create an account to make a purchase. However, we recommend that you set up a Ceriz account to enjoy the benefits of managing your account. With a Ceriz account you could organize your payment and address details, review your order history and gain access to your own personal closet.
Ceriz shoes come in European sizing and are true to size. Please refer to our size guide for further information.
You may RESET YOUR PASSWORD here or click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link on the sign in page and follow the instructions.
No, you cannot add an item to an order or combine two orders together in the same shipment. You will be required to simply place a new order for the additional item; alternatively you may cancel (refer to cancellation policy) your order and place a new one with all the items you wish to purchase.
All orders are shipped via Bluedart or Fed-Ex. We aim to deliver your purchased products to you within 2-5 working days from the time you place your order. Once your order has been dispatched we will send you a confirmation email to let you know, along with your unique Bluedart / Fed-Ex tracking number.
We offer FREE delivery to all locations Pan India.
During the checkout process, you will be asked to select the shipping address for your order. At this time, we can only ship your online order to one location. We realize that your order may include gifts that require shipping to several different locations. To do this you will be required to place separate orders for each address you wish to ship to. Should you require assistance to do this you can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org team or call us at +91 8879681927 (Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
No, once your order has been shipped, we cannot change the address.
As soon as your order is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email along with your unique AWB (tracking) number. You may track your order in ‘TRACK MY ORDER’ page which you can find under ‘MY ACCOUNT’. You can also use the AWB number to track your order online with Bluedart / Fed-Ex.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To return or exchange any items, simply follow the steps below:
1. LOGIN into your CERIZ account and under MY ACCOUNT; select your order number containing the items you would like to return, within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
2. We urge you to select the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please let us know in the comment box provided.
3. If you'd like to exchange an item for another size, please select the size you would prefer to have. Please do contact us if your size is not available.
4. We will book a reverse pick-up with our shipping partner and will contact you for collection at your convenient time.
5. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.If you have requested an exchange we will notify you once your new item has been dispatched, along with your tracking number. To ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible, send all the items you wish to return from one order in one parcel. Items should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, not damaged shoebox as this is considered part of the product.
You may return an item you have purchased in the sale as long as it meets the requirements of our returns policy and within 7 days of delivery.
An item is deemed faulty if it has been received by you in an imperfect condition or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 7 days after delivery. We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault. All items that are returned as faulty are thoroughly inspected by our quality control experts to deem whether an item is faulty or whether it is fair wear and tear. We may be able to offer to repair your item but please note that repairs are not guaranteed. Exchanges are possible subject to availability. To return a faulty item to us, you should follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
You will receive full refund if all conditions are met. Money will be refunded in your credit card/net banking account whichever was used to place the order with Ceriz.
Ceriz shoes come in European sizing and are usually true to size. Please refer to our size guide for further information. For more detailed style advice please contact us on email@example.com.
We try to give as much information as possible on the product page of an item. For more detailed information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding an item to your wish list does not reserve it.
Whether you have purchased online or in store, Ceriz offers an excellent after care service and will assist with all repairs where possible. Please note that some styles may be irreparable depending on the materials used. If you purchased from the website please email email@example.com and a member of the team will arrange for your shoes to be inspected by our expert team of technicians.